Thursday, October 30, 2008

Settings

More settings I changed:

  • [wrench2 menu]: enabled live view exposure simulation (in Live View mode, pressing this button simulates what the exposure will look like)
  • [wrench2 menu]: enabled grid display (in Live View mode, a grid is overlayed on the LCD (helps in aligning verticals and horizontals; I found that my photos tend to lean down towards the left)
  • [wrench3 menu]: INFO button displays Shoot Functions (I prefer to use the LCD on the back to adjust my camera settings using the scroll wheel and the cursor controller; the LCD on the top is less than useless because of the number of buttons I have to press)

About

This blog will go live on a full-time basis when I have finished copying all my old articles from my journal. I have a Picasa Album for my photos.