Sunday, November 9, 2008

Another Brick in the Wall

I took several wide and close-up photographs of the brick wall for use as the desktop background but I found they are too busy and the icons get lost amongst the bricks. The corner photograph with the blurred edges, below, turned out to be the best choice for a desktop background.

Corner of a brick wall in a parkette behind the Staples store on Yonge. f/1.4 [1 of 1]

The same, but sepia toned. Makes a nice desktop background; the blurry edges are good places for storing icons.

This photo also makes a nice background. I love deep burgundy of the bricks in this photo, which looks nicer than the real wall. The crystalline white substance looked like water damage.

About

This blog will go live on a full-time basis when I have finished copying all my old articles from my journal. I have a Picasa Album for my photos.