Tuesday, November 4, 2008

GO Solitaire

Today's photographs were either in A-DEP (automatic depth of field) mode or aperture priority at f/1.4. More pics tomorrow.


A passenger playing Solitaire on her Rogers Blackberry, on the GO Train this morning. This was a lucky shot as the sun fell perfectly to the spot where she was holding the BB. [1 of 4 photos]
100% crop shows lots of chromatic abberation in the hilights.
F430 Ferrari Spider outside the Dundee (Wealth Management) building on Victoria. I have a blurry shot of the cockpit. I really miss the wide angle lens; I had to walk across the street to get the the entire car in the frame. A scooter is parked just to the left of the Spider; I now regret not photographing the two together. [1 of 4]
St. Michaels Hospital hedge along Bond Street. Nice contrast between the sunlit grass in the background and the hedge. [1 of 3]

Some wide photos in A-DEP mode came out blurry. I wonder why.

About

This blog will go live on a full-time basis when I have finished copying all my old articles from my journal. I have a Picasa Album for my photos.