Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Second Unit Film Shoot

This morning, walking up Bay street, I saw a film crew standing just in front of the Design Exchange. I took a picture and then I noticed the assistant cameraman (to the right of the cameraman in photo 1) picking up the camera and giving it the the cameraman, he started shooting high and I looked over to see what he was shooting. As I looked back to the crew, I noticed a EMS crew exiting the DX with a patient. I missed the shot because I didn't realize it was part of the shoot until the cameraman began photographing them. The woman in the last photo is also a character who exited the DX after the EMS crew.

Sequence of shots showing, very likely, the second unit photography for Boondock Saints II. Principal photography is taking place at the United Metropolitan church at Queen and Church streets (the last photo of trailers is looking south from Bond and Shuter street). (photo 1 is a crop).

About

This blog will go live on a full-time basis when I have finished copying all my old articles from my journal. I have a Picasa Album for my photos.